Cooking with products from organic farming means taking care of the well-being ofenvironment. Using organic products you can unleash your imagination in the kitchen and prepare tasty all-natural recipes, such as leek flans with zucchini sauce.
Leek flans with zucchini sauce. Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 organic leeks
- 8 sage leaves
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 2 organic eggs
- I pack of bechamel
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- 1 white-fleshed potato
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 4 organic courgettes
- extra virgin olive oil
- a little butter for the molds
Leek flans with zucchini sauce. Preparation
- Clean the leeks, wash them, slice them and arrange them in a pan with 3 tablespoons of oil together with the chopped sage leaves. Season with salt, cover with a lid and leave to simmer for 20 minutes in a little water over low heat.
- Once cooked, blend the leeks with 100 grams of ricotta and add the beaten eggs with the béchamel, the parmesan and a pinch of salt. Grease some 10 cm diameter terracotta molds and fill them with the leek mixture. Put everything in a pan in a bain-marie and cook in the oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the potato, peel it and, while still hot, blend it with the parsley, the boiled zucchini and the rest of the ricotta. Finally add a pinch of salt.
- Allow the molds to consolidate for 5 minutes at room temperature and take them out of the oven on 4 flat plates, cover them with the zucchini sauce and serve.