The vegetable croquettes they may prove to be an alternative vegetarian to the classic meat croquettes. Fresh and tasty, they are an excellent idea for recycling leftover vegetables from a previous meal. You can indulge yourself in preparing them with different vegetables, just boiled vegetables, parmesan, eggs, spices and aromas, inventing a different dish each time. Preferably choose the seasonal vegetables and especially those at KM0. It wouldn't hurt to help theenvironment starting from the kitchen.
Vegetable croquettes recipe. The ingredients
- Vegetables of the season (at least three types for a total kg)
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 4 eggs
- Salt to taste.
- Bread crumbs
Vegetable croquettes recipe. The preparation
- Wash the potatoes and put them and boil in salted water with all the peel for about 35-40 minutes. Once cooked, peel them while still hot and mash them in a potato masher, transferring them to a large bowl.
- Clean and cut the chosen vegetables and boil them in boiling salted water. Drain them very well until dry.
- Add the boiled vegetables to the mashed potatoes, add the grated Parmesan cheese, the grated nutmeg, the eggs, the chopped parsley, the salt and the pepper.
- Mix the ingredients until the mixture is compact and workable with your hands. If it is sticky or soft, add some breadcrumbs until you get the consistency indicated. Form croquettes that you will pass in breadcrumbs and fry them in plenty of boiling peanut oil, turning them on both sides.
- Place them to lose the excess oil on absorbent kitchen paper and serve.